Monday, September 14, 2009

Worst Nightmare – Test Ground @ NTU!!!

We struggled hard as me and other friends went through the slides before exam as usual. I finally found that everything was a mere waste of time. we though it’s just a quiz which will constitute 10% of our final CGPA grade, antagonistically the question paper itself ran for 6 pages but the time given to answer the question was a mere 1.25 hrs. OMG!!! It literally ripped my a** off!!!

The paper had no ‘what is what’ question. I’m pretty sure that a paper of such standard cannot be completed even with the help of internet and books. Mind you, to add spice in the savour this test was declared ‘closed-book’ . Well, I can’t take more than this.

I finally scribbled something to match the proximal answer and finished the test. It is no where compared to the Anna University question paper, for that I am damn sure.

I am wondering, if people here can set question papers in such standards for the supposedly easy subject like software analysis, design and development, Is the worst nightmare yet to come for the other toughest subjects ahead???!!!

0 comments: